Are you a highly experienced and ambitious PHP(LAMP) Developer, looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more? If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced, fun and rewarding team of professionals.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing code-base for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Candidate must have 5+ years of relevant experience
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Excellent relational database skills with MySQL, No SQL and LAMP
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Experience with accounting and billing applications or principals is a plus.
- Must have exceptional SQL abilities
- Angular and other JS experience is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience applying design patterns and implementing industry best practices required.
- Self-Starter – Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills required
- Candidate with client facing experience will be preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment