Cinnova is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Software Quality Assurance Engineers with at-least two (2) years’ of experience in testing web and mobile applications. As an integral contributors to our Agile development team, the engineers will designs and executes manual test cases to ensure the highest level of quality and timely deliveries of the projects.
- Write, execute and refactor manual test cases.
- Test and certify features for release.
- Lead root cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion.
- Communicate status frequently in daily meetings.
- Document process, designs, test results, and analysis.
- Review requirements; execute functional and non-functional test cases.
- Work closely with development and other teams to meet timelines.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in CS, Engineering, or TQM for an accredited institute.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years in full-time software testing role using Waterfall or Agile Methodologies.
- Adept at requirements validation and prolific at creation of test plans, cases and scripts from requirements and design documents.
- Technical Documentation (BRD, FS, ERD, Business Case Documents, Project Plans etc.)
- Prolific and effective author of test artifacts: Test Plan, Test Cases and Bug Reports.
- UAT test case writing and evaluation skills with exposure of all stages in web/mobile app testing process.
- Experience of writing technical documentation is essential.
- Self-starter and strong team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment