Cinnova Technologies LLC is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer with 3-5 years of experience ASP.NET MVC and .NET Framework/.NET Core applications and having hands-on experience with React.JS on the front end is highly desirable.
- Analyze and document key elements of the existing desktop .NET code in support of frontend developers who need to reimplement the client side in React.JS.
- Implement REST APIs for client interactions with Backend session host and Azure integration with external applications.
- Coordinate with a project team partly based in the US and partly in Pakistan.
- Strong experience with React, Redux, Typescript, HTML and CSS.
Experience designing and creating REST APIs
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and .NET Framework/.NET Core applications.
- Good working knowledge of C#.
- Knowledge of CSS frameworks and approaches (SASS, LESS, styled-components).
- Experience with software unit testing, integration testing and root cause analysis.
- Familiarity with Git and agile DevOps processes.
- Must have excellent communication skill to communicate with our US based clients.
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of IoT practices and protocols (MQTT/AMQP).
- Experience designing and/or developing solutions leveraging Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment
Cinnova is an innovation-focused software development company helping startups and established firms with their MVPs, product design, and ongoing software development needs. With a proven track record of contributing to continuous growth, Cinnova has been part of rapid expansions and some great exits for our clients. From Blockchain technology to IoT development, AI, Machine Learning, and beyond, we have always been at the forefront of the technology landscape by bringing innovation to both startups and growth companies.
Cinnova = (C)reativity + (innova)tion. This is our guiding principle both internally for our employees and externally for our customers. With that in mind, we promote a startup culture and encourage innovative ideas to incorporate in our delivery to our clients. This has been very successful as we are proud to have members who come from a startup background and continue to help Cinnova being an innovation hub.