We are looking to hire skilled, curious and passionate Test Automation Engineers who wants to make a difference. The Test Automation Engineer steers Cinnova’s automated testing infrastructure in order to assure that the excellent quality, standard and practices are maintained for all our projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- From scratch architect, train, evolve the culture of Test Automation across the Cinnova’s products
- Should have clear understanding of standard and practices in QA as well as QA Automation and able to stir the entire Team.
- Provide ecosystem for Development team to define the quality standard using different techniques such as code coverage analysis, acceptance criteria’s etc.
- Provide build pipeline and help the team to forward towards continuous delivery(CD)
- Involve with the teams and train help them to write and maintain automated tests across test pyramid
- Help the team plan and execute different types of tests using tests strategies like agile testing quadrants and Heuristic Test Strategy Model
- Keep up to date with standards and requirements of software quality Analysis
- Interact with other teams and product owners.
- Mentor other QA Engineers in automation tools and best practices, Industrial standard and What’s new.
- Able to provide road map , goals, milestones for him/herself and contribute toward entire teams
- Able to create and provide information channels and statistical analysis of Quality in Product using matrix like Build status, Code coverage, Bug Analysis Reports,
- 5+ years of enterprise class QA experience focused on Automation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field
- Test automation experience of web apps, mobile apps and web services
- Experience with writing and maintaining test automation frameworks
- Prior Lean, Agile and Scrum experience and Testing in agile context
- Ability to accomplish timely delivery of projects in a fast paced tight deadline environment
- High degree of problem solving skill and sound judgment a must
- Must be a very driven, curious and creative individual.
- Strong insight in automated testing using more than 2 framework
- Understanding of manual Testing with latest trends and matrix’s
- Able to bring culture and take entire team to next level
- Should have good practical knowledge of Appium, Selenium with various bindings like python or Ruby or Java etc
- Performance testing tools such as JMeter, Gatling or LoadUI
- Test frameworks which support BDD such as cucumber and lettuce behave
- Build tools such as Ant, gradle and make, rake
- Web app automation tools such as Selenium/Webdriver
- Mobile app automation tools such as Appium, XCUITest
- Continuous Integration Servers such as Jenkins, TeamCity and Bamboo
- General understanding of how operating systems work (Windows, Linux, Mac OSX , Android and iOS etc).
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowances
- Professional Trainings
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Football, Ping Pong and Board Games Galore
- Company sports teams, game nights, dinners, trips
- Fun and dynamic working environment
Cinnova is an innovation-focused software development company helping startups and established firms with their MVPs, product design, and ongoing software development needs. With a proven track record of contributing to continuous growth, Cinnova has been part of rapid expansions and some great exits for our clients. From Blockchain technology to IoT development, AI, Machine Learning, and beyond, we have always been at the forefront of the technology landscape by bringing innovation to both startups and growth companies.
Cinnova = (C)reativity + (innova)tion. This is our guiding principal both internally for our employees and externally for our customers. With that in mind, we promote a startup culture and encourage innovative ideas to incorporate in our delivery to our clients. This has been very successful as we are proud to have members who come from a startup background and continue to help Cinnova being an innovation hub.