Cinnova Technologies is looking to hire a highly motivated ROR Developer to join our team and help improve our client deliverable.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the full software development life cycle (SDLC) including gathering specs, analysis, design, development, quality assurance and testing, and debugging
- Develop, design, implement and integrate new applications while providing support and continual development and maintenance of existing applications
- Participate in daily stand-ups, and collaborate with Development team members, Product Management, Product Support, and Client Success teams
- Work under tight production deadlines, while maintaining product integrity and ensuring that product specs and quality expectations are achieved
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify software performance issues and creatively work to problem solve
- Implement coding best practices and maintain good code organization
- Advanced skills in developing software with Ruby on Rails and strong understanding of the Rails framework
- At least 2 years of experience in Angular
- At least 2 years of experience working with testing frameworks such as RSpec and library such as Resque
- Experience working with PostgreSQL and MySQL databases
- At least 2 years of developing and deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as EC2, RDS, S3
- Experience with server less architectures using AWS Lamda will be a huge advantage
- Experience working in an agile-like environment
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Liquid, Slim, etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Experience building out mobile applications
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized, self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision and within tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and related experience.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Allowances
- Professional Trainings
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Football, Ping Pong and Board Games Galore
- Company sports teams, game nights, dinners, trips
- Fun and dynamic working environment
Cinnova is an innovation-focused software development company helping startups and established firms with their MVPs, product design, and ongoing software development needs. With a proven track record of contributing to continuous growth, Cinnova has been part of rapid expansions and some great exits for our clients. From Blockchain technology to IoT development, AI, Machine Learning, and beyond, we have always been at the forefront of the technology landscape by bringing innovation to both startups and growth companies.
Cinnova = (C)reativity + (innova)tion. This is our guiding principal both internally for our employees and externally for our customers. With that in mind, we promote a startup culture and encourage innovative ideas to incorporate in our delivery to our clients. This has been very successful as we are proud to have members who come from a startup background and continue to help Cinnova being an innovation hub.