- Performs as a developer, innovator, and technology advocate (Developer) using Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and other related technologies.
- Work with internal lab customers (Customer(s)) to meet their requirements to deliver reporting and other solutions within the defined technology stack
- Work with other IM partners to define and implement integrated solutions
- Understand the capabilities of other IM partners and refer customers to other solution space.
- Gain and maintain a basic understanding of INL Information Technology infrastructure, cyber security, data classification, release control, and other related policies and procedures.
- Gain and maintain an understanding of standards and expectations provided by Enterprise Architecture and system owners.
- Contribute to development and maintenance of documentation, standards, training materials and other artifacts within the technology stacks they participate in.
- Provide guidance and share standard processes regarding the Power BI platform
- Develop Power App and Power Automate solutions that operate in the context of the lab IT environment and can act as a basis for further Power Platform work by lab creators
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings within supported solutions
- Work with Creators when there are functional issues and debugging their apps/flows/reports.
- Assists in the training of Creators, focusing on being successful on the no-code/low-code platforms within the Lab, including the creation of online training videos as well as in person training sessions.
- Support production releases of solutions during off-peak hours.
- Build and deploy Power BI reports and dashboards per customer requests. Develop canvas and model driven Power Apps using list-based applications and power automate floes
- Bachelors/Masters Degree from a reputable university. 6 months – 2 years of experience.
- Experienced building reports, dashboards, apps and flows using the Power Platform tools, including Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate, and SharePoint online
- Experienced using Microsoft Gateways and compiling data from M365 data sources
- Experienced interacting and guiding citizen Power BI users
Good understanding of cyber security requirements and remediation within Power Platform tools
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as within a team environment.
- Superb Communication skills.
Demonstrated a good work ethic and ability and willingness to take on new challenges
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trip
Fun and Dynamic Working Environment