Posted 8 months ago
Responsibilities will include:
- Participate in all phases of projects from defining technical, operational, and user requirements, to planning, quality control, and testing
- Create conceptual architecture and develop solution options against the design
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture
- Develop and maintain high-performance cloud-based services and applications that are an integral part of a rich portfolio of digital products/offerings of diverse types, such as mobile applications, IoT applications, and web portals/dashboards
- Work closely and collaboratively within the scrum project team with diverse backgrounds, e.g., Mobile Developers, Web Front-End Developers, QA Engineers, UX Designers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Etc.
- 1 – 4 years of experience working with the .NET framework/C# development and the technology stack, e.g., C#, .NET Core, REST API, MVC APIs, JSON, REST, MVC, Ajax, and Asynchronous Programming, REST Service Architecture
- Knowledge or experience in Microsoft Azure and AngularJS, jQuery, Knockout, or React
- Experience on MS Azure Services with Developing, Deploying, and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure web jobs, etc., using Visual Studio
- Experience in developing and hosting REST API using Azure API Management, Swagger, and integration with Azure web apps.
- Working knowledge and experience in Micro-Service Programming model, SOA, Service Fabric
- At least 2 years working in Agile methodology
- Knowledge or experience in test-driven development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field preferred
- Experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
- Fluency in any one database technology (e.g., RDBMS like Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB or Cassandra
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS industry with hands-on experience of public cloud offerings (AWS, GAE, Azure)
- Experience in O365 programming, PowerApps, PowerShell, and SharePoint Online will be a huge advantage.
- Direct client communication with US clients, excellent communication.
- Azure Experience.
- Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ. Comfortable developing in a docker environment.
- Additional Skill: Understanding of CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns.
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training and Certifications
- Paid Time Off
- Semi-Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Hajj/Umrah Leaves
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Wedding Leaves
- Long Service Bonus and Awards
- Friday Lunch
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners, and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment