We are looking for a Python – react Developer to join our IT and Engineering team to help us develop and maintain various software products, including customization of our ERPNext System.
Python- react Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- Ultimately, you will build a highly responsive application that aligns with our business needs.
- Build new products and features through rapid build/measure/learn iterations.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Work experience as a Python + React Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- ERPNext experience would be preferred
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment