We are looking for a Jr. Network Engineer to join our Lahore office.
- Manage connectivity & Infrastructure
- Windows / Server Installation
- DHCP / Active directory knowledge
- Network Troubleshooting
- Optimizing performance of hardware devices
- Deploy and maintain WAN, LAN, Wireless, Voice and Video solutions and networks including servers, routers, switches, and related hardware
- Troubleshoot, identify and repair complex network issues for WAN, LAN, Voice, Video, Internet connections and end-user issues
- Communicate and coordinate network maintenance, operational status, and downtime to users and management
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maximum experience of 1 year.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as within a team environment.
- Superb Communication skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training
- Quarterly/Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment
Cinnova is an innovation-focused software development company helping startups and established firms with their MVPs, product design, and ongoing software development needs. With a proven track record of contributing to continuous growth, Cinnova has been part of rapid expansions and some great exits for our clients. From Blockchain technology to IoT development, AI, Machine Learning, and beyond, we have always been at the forefront of the technology landscape by bringing innovation to both startups and growth companies.
Cinnova = (C)reativity + (innova)tion. This is our guiding principle both internally for our employees and externally for our customers. With that in mind, we promote a startup culture and encourage innovative ideas to incorporate in our delivery to our clients. This has been very successful as we are proud to have members who come from a startup background and continue to help Cinnova being an innovation hub.