We are seeking candidates for multiple positions as Full Stack Java Developers having proven ability to design, build, test, and maintain scalable and stable custom-built applications.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science from an accredited institute.
- 4+ years of experience developing Java/J2ee web applications.
- Spring Framework or equivalent.
- Familiar with commonly used Design Patterns.
- Java and Groovy. Candidates must be highly experienced in Lambdas, Generics, and commonly used data structures such as Map, List, Set, etc.
- Strong data structures and algorithms knowledge.
- Concurrent programming knowledge, e.g. Actor Model, Java Completable Future, and different types of thread pool Executors.
- Hibernate or equivalent JPA frameworks.
- Restful Web Services.
- MySQL, Oracle, DB2, or MS SQL.
- Good communication is a MUST.
- Collaborate and support team members in delivering high-quality software solutions in an agile environment.
- Front End – Kendo for Angular JS
- Back End – Java using Spring Boot
- Database – MySQL
Some great benefits:
- Competitive Salary – probably one of the best in the market
- Hybrid Work Environment.
- Paid Time Off
- Semi-Annual Performance Bonus and Awards
- Provident Fund and Medical Allowances
- Professional Training and Certifications
- Hajj/Umrah Leaves
- Maternity/Paternity Leaves
- Wedding Leaves
- Long Service Bonus and Awards
- Friday Lunch
- Company Sports, Game Nights, Dinners and Trips
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment